Hip Rotators Stretch Supine 2
- Lie comfortably on your back with your knees bent, spine in neutral and hipbones square.
- Cross the ankle of the hip to be stretched loosely over your bent knee.
- Let the top knee drop out to the side.
- Check that your hips are still square and stable on the floor.
- You will feel a strong stretch deep in your buttock.
- To increase the stretch, press the top knee further outwards with your hand.
Warm Up: 20 seconds
Main Stretch: 30 to 40 seconds
Repetitions: 2x daily